SUMMARY OF PRE-ORDER TERMS & CONDITIONS
Pre-orders are advance purchases of new merchandise that are scheduled to be shipped at a future date. They are the best way to guarantee that an item will be available to you once it is in stock, while also locking in at the current price during these challenging times.
Each collection or item available for pre-order will have its own specific shipping date, but we strive to fulfill pre-orders within 90 days. These dates are not guaranteed, and you can get a full refund at any time before fulfillment or afterwards by the terms of our return policy. The main benefit of a pre-order is reserving your place in line once the product becomes available, and any pre-order refunds will void your place in line.
Before ordering, please read and agree to the conditions below:
- We'll try and contact you within 48 hours of placing your pre-order, but because demand is high we might take a bit longer. You are always welcome to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Pre-orders require payment to be made at checkout.
- Simply contact us by phone or email if you need to cancel a pre-order.
- We cannot estimate or guarantee specific ship dates so we cannot guarantee products will be available within 90 days. We will fulfill pre-orders in the order that they were received as soon as they become available.
- Please do not pre-order if you are unable to wait. Demand for ebikes far exceeds their supply, and we want to set clear expectations before you proceed.
- If you combine in-stock and pre-ordered items, all items will be shipped only when all pre-ordered items are available. Simply separate in-stock orders and pre-orders into separate purchases if you prefer to get the in-stock items immediately.
- This pre-order policy does not apply to Riese & Müller custom orders, please contact us at email@example.com for full details.
- Once you place a pre-order with us, it means that you are willing to accept the full terms and conditions.
FULL PRE-ORDER TERMS & CONDITIONS
Due to unprecedented shortages of raw-materials and labor combined with pandemic-related logistical challenges and astronomical shipping prices, our vendors are changing prices throughout the year to keep pace with increasing constraints. Pre-ordering an ebike from Powerbikes.com means you are locking into the current price at the time of your pre-order, and we will honor that despite the likely higher price for the same item at the time of fulfillment. Your pre-order is the only way to lock in at the current prices, and that’s one of the main reasons you would want to exercise a pre-order.
Once you place your pre-order, feel free to relax. Your place in line is reserved, you are able to cancel at any time, and you can request a complete refund at any time up until your order ships. Please see our refund policy for information on returning your product after receiving it. Note that it is impossible to provide refunds on personalized or custom orders, including all Riese & Muller products.
We suggest that pre-ordered items be ordered separately from “in-stock” orders, as in-stock merchandise can be shipped immediately. If you combine in-stock and pre-order items into one purchase, all items will be shipped when the pre-order is fulfilled. If that doesn’t work for you, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be glad to work with you.
You will be charged as soon as we receive your pre-order. Your placing of a Pre-Order constitutes your express agreement to be charged via your provided payment method at the time of pre-ordering.
You are responsible for keeping your shipping and contact information up to date to ensure proper shipment of any pre-ordered products. Please email us at email@example.com if you need to update any of this information at any time prior to shipment. Powerbikes.com shall have no responsibility or liability for inaccurate information or information that later becomes outdated, and shall have no obligation to make efforts to determine the correct contact or shipping information in such event.
It is not possible to predict the shipping dates for pre-orders due to unpredictable delays in manufacturing and delivery. While we strive to fulfill all pre-orders within 90 days, that is only an estimate and is subject to change. We do not represent or warrant the ability to ship the products by the estimated date. Powerbikes.com shall not be obligated to provide any discounts or credits due to any delays, and products will be shipped in the order that pre-orders are received. Please see our shipping policy for additional details.
These policies and any other operating rules posted by us on this site constitute the entire agreement and understanding between you and us, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of these terms). However, this restriction will not apply in the event of the occurrence (certified by the United States Centers for Disease Control or successor body) of a widespread viral infection transmitted via bites or contact with bodily fluids that causes human corpses to reanimate and seek to consume living human flesh, blood, brain or nerve tissue and is likely to result in the fall of organized civilization. The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these pre-order terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.